Clear your Skin with the StarHealth Diamond Microdermabrasion Pen
The StarHealth Diamond Microdermabrasion Pen is designed to safely and painlessly remove the dead cells from your skin using the mechanical action of the diamond tip. At the same time, the vacuum sucks up these dead skin cells, leaving your skin looking fresh, clean and healthy.
This system is very affordable and comes with different size diamond tips, as well as 3 different tips for skin that is prone to acne. Microdermabrasion is a great way to brighten your skin with an at-home treatment and is ideal for reducing mild forms of hyper-pigmentation, age spots and sun spots, as well as fine lines and minor acne or scars.
- Minimizes mild hyper-pigmentation.
- Unclogs pores.
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads.
- Helps to minimize mild scars.
- Reduces sun spots and age spots.
- Leaves your skin fresh, clean and healthy.
The StarHealth Diamond Microdermabrasion Pen comes with everything you need to clean and exfoliate your skin, quickly and easily.
- 4 diamond microdermabrasion tips.
- 3 different size vacuum treatment heads.
- 3 acne treatment tips.
- Small, lightweight and portable.
- Double filtration system to stop machine clogging.
- Power ON/OFF button.
- Easy to clean.
- Suitable for sensitive skins.
- Mains power.
How does the StarHealth Diamond Microdermabrasion Pen work?
Sometimes a facial scrub just isn’t enough to clean out your pores and you tend to shy away from chemical peels.
This is when a diamond microdermabrasion treatment is so good, because it doesn’t use chemicals, but works in a way that is similar to facial scrubs.
Diamond microdermabrasion pens use the mechanical action of the diamond tip to remove the dead cells from the top layer of your skin, revealing the new, healthy skin underneath.
In the process of removing all of these dead skin cells, they unblock your pores, sucking up all of the debris and dirt that blocks your pores. Superficial pigmentation problems, like sun spots and skin spots can be med to look a lot less prominent and in really mild cases, can be removed entirely.
Once all of this debris is removed from your skin, fine lines can also look a lot smaller, whilst larger lines or wrinkles in your skin, don’t appear to be so noticeable anymore. Unblocking your pores also removes any blackheads or whiteheads and helps to reduce the appearance of mild acne.
How do you use the StarHealth Diamond Microdermabrasion Pen?
When you open the package containing your StarHealth microdermabrasion pen you will notice that the instructions are not very clear on how to actually use it.
So if you haven’t used one of these pens before, here is a quick overview of the steps.
- Remove the clear protective cap on the hand held pen by first clicking the tiny button on the side of the pen near the tip and then pulling the cap off the pen.
- Pull the actual outer cover off the pen – the part of the pen from the silver colored band up to the tip (the opposite end to the timer and buttons). Then pull off the clear plastic cover that protects the inside of the tip as well. Next pull off the plastic cover that contains the sponge filter.
- Place a new sponge filter in this little container, and replace it back into the tip of the unit, followed by the clear plastic cover. This is for the vacuum suction and is where all of the dead skin cells will collect. Every time you use the microdermabrasion pen, you need to replace this sponge with new and you can purchase them online cheaply and easily.
- Next, you need to install a diamond tip into the pen. First pop one of the small white filters into the diamond tip so it covers the hole in the top, then add the mounting plug, press it all together and insert it into the top of the pen, on top of the cover where the sponge sits.
- Install a suction tip over the diamond tip and then plug the microdermabrasion pen into the power, set the timer and adjust the amount of suction you want to use. Then you just drag the diamond tip over your skin and it removes all of the dead cells, sucking them up the pen and into the sponge.
That’s it! At first you will want to try out the acne tips as well and the different diamond tips, until you find a combination that feels comfortable and works for you.
What do customers say about the StarHealth Diamond Microdermabrasion Pen?
The majority of online customers love this diamond microdermabrasion pen because it makes a big difference to your skin, is easy to use and is very affordable.
Some customers however, have found that the suction isn’t strong enough for them and didn’t seem to remove persistent blackheads.
It helps getting rid out some of my blackheads after using my own facial stream to open up the poles. And it is worth the price.
have to say that I had to look up the product on YouTube in order to figure out how to put it together and use it. Once I got that figured out I absolutely LOVE it!!
I use it about twice a month and my skin does look a LOT better after a couple of days later I have to admit.
Omg this is amazing. I used it for the first time today and it’s crazy how much gunk came off of my face.
Between professional facials, this is a great little tool. Easy to use, easy to assemble, lots of extra filters.
Should you buy the StarHealth Diamond Microdermabrasion Pen?
If you have really heavily pigmented skin, deep scars, long term acne or deep wrinkles, then you might be better seeing a dermatologist you can offer you a course of professional chemical peels and microdermabrasion treatments.
If you regularly have facials, then this is a great exfoliation tool to keep your skin free of debris and looking fresh and healthy in between treatments.
Even if you don’t have professional facials, this microdermabrasion pen will help to clear your pores and reduce mild pigmentation problems, mild scarring and acne.
At the price, you can’t really go wrong, but you can look forward to wonderful healthy, glowing skin instead of tired, blocked pores. It is definitely worthwhile checking out the StarHealth portable digital diamond microdermabrasion pen for yourself.
FYI: The StarHealth Microdermabrasion Pen looks identical to the Kendal 2 in 1 and might just be a case of rebranding?