Fix your Dark Circles with this Fabulous Mediterranean Blue Eye Gel
Dark circles under your eyes can be an absolute nightmare and sometimes there doesn’t seem a thing you can do to fix the problem. Well, have you tried this wonderful, cooling gel from Majestic Pure?
This is a phycocyanin complex (similar to chlorophyll, but with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties), which is made from Mediterranean blue algae and Haloxyl (clinically proven to specifically target and reduce dark under eye circles).
- Phycocyanin complex (antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties).
- Haloxyl (targets pigments that cause dark circles).
- Anti-aging properties.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects from daily environmental toxins.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Tones skin around eyes
Majestic Pure Blue Eye Gel for Dark Circles – Ingredients
This fabulous under eye gel is suitable for all skin types and can be used by both men and women.
Amongst a whole host of ingredients, it contains four super active ingredients, specifically designed to reduce dark circles under eyes: Chromocare, Renovage, Matrixyl and Resistem.
- Chromocare: This is an active ingredient composed of two plant extracts – Siegesbeckia Orientalis and Rabdosia Rubescens, which evens out your skin tone and rejuvenates your complexion.
- Renovage: This ingredient have two primary uses – it helps to prevent your skin from becoming dry by boosting hydration (minimizing fine lines and wrinkles as well) and reducing dark discolorations.
- Matrixyl: Derived from tripeptide found in collagen, this ingredient helps to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles from the inside out by stimulating cells under your skin that help to define your skin’s structure.
- Resistem: This is an extract obtained from plant stem cells and helps to remove toxins from your blood and stimulates cell regeneration for younger, fresher skin.
What do customers say about this dark eye circles gel by Majestic Pure?
Most online reviews are very positive with customers finding that they like the consistency of this refreshing gel and that it does reduce the dark circles, as well as firming the skin around their eyes.
Some customers however, have found that this gel doesn’t do anything to combat their dark circles and a very small number have apparently had an allergic reaction to the gel.
Majestic Pure recommends that you test a little of this eye on the skin inside you elbow first, just to be sure that you don’t have any unwanted reaction to the gel.
Overview of the majestic Pure Blue Eye Gel for Dark Circles
If you suffer from dark pigments under your eyes, then it might be worth checking out this lovely, refreshing Blue Gel by Majestic Pure. With four active ingredients that are designed to reduce dark circles under your eyes and tone up the delicate skin around your eyes, most customers find that this gel really works.
Currently selling at a 60% discount on Amazon, you will pay less than $15.00 for this gel at the moment, so you need to get in quick!